Dunlin Group are hiring!!!
Position: Part Time Accounts / Office Manager
- Salary: Salary negotiable commensurate with experience
- Outline Responsibilities
An excellent Part Time Office Manager opportunity has arisen to join an expanding, local business in Birkdale. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting with all general Office Administration duties within personal office environment. The part time hours are negotiable and would suit someone in need of flexible employment to work around other commitments; i.e. childcare commitments.
The successful Office Manager will typically be responsible for:
- Contribute towards general office upkeep and facilities management
- General organisation of office
- Design, implement & managing of company filing & administrative systems (i.e. record management).
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Basic financial administration & book-keeping; VAT, data entry and purchase orders
- Other Ad-hoc duties to support the wider team
- Managing company social media accounts
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous Administration / Book-keeping experience within an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This is a newly created role within the business and a great opportunity to make the role your own. Interested? Then please send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact the office on for further details.